Our clients work with us because we deliver...
Velocity Werx Ltd., is a Salesforce® Consulting Firm. Located in Calgary, Alberta in Canada. We are a premier cloud technology consulting firm that is uniquely positioned to offer great value to our local, national and international clients.
We help companies of all sizes maximize their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) investment by providing impactful Salesforce® solutions that support your business processes and drive user adoption.
What we believe in
Our customers' success drives our success and whenever possible, we provide best practices. At Velocity Werx we believe in:
- Investing in the time up front to learn about our customers’ businesses: Each one is unique in how they sell, market and support their clients.
- Understanding the customer’s data model: Where does the information reside and what are the inherent relationships?
- Being the customer’s trusted advisor to the Salesforce cloud through honest and open communication.
- Focusing on usability: Make information easy to find, add and send with fewer clicks!
- Not holding the client hostage with custom code: Exhaust native functionality first, and architect simple, elegant solutions that lay a foundation for future growth.
- Creating analytics reports and dashboards that provide insight and action, whether a daily pulse or seasonal trends.
- Providing training that plants the seeds of user adoption – if not evangelism!
Why Velocity Werx
- Salesforce® Cloud Registered Partner: As a registered partner, our team has access to benefits that are not available to regular customers, such as additional technical and training resources and a fast-track channel to Salesforce® support.
- Certified Consultants: Not only are they certified, our consultants have real‑world experience and business savvy.
- Strictly Salesforce®: We only offer Salesforce® solutions, which results in deep domain expertise on the platform.
- Proven Process: Our implementation methodology has been fine‑tuned over hundreds of projects for efficiency, effectiveness and cost management.
- Community involvement: We’re passionate about giving back to the Salesforce® community.
- We are members of the Pledge 1% foundation giving back to society 1% of our Profits, 1% of our Employee's Time & 1% of our Products (Consulting Services). When Marc Benioff & Parker Harris started Salesforce® in 1999 they adopted this 1-1-1 model. Since day #1 of Velocity Werx's incorporation, we too are following suit with this corporate initiative to make the world a bit better.
How we work
On-demand "Time & Materials" Salesforce® expertise starting at $125/hr.
Non-profit Salesforce® rates starting at $87.50/hr.
We have clients in Canada and internationally. Given the nature of cloud‑based applications and online collaboration tools, we can successfully work from anywhere on any device and at any time. Meetings can be productive using video calls and screen-sharing applications make collaboration a breeze. This eliminates the requirement for being physically onsite and reduces overall expenses for our clients.